Two luxurious 2 bedroom Apartments with a timeless appeal and superb attention to detail throughout.
Delightful Parkland Views and only 1km from Mount Barker CBD.
A magnificent, luxurious weatherboard home perfect for larger groups looking for accommodation.
Ex-award winning display home right in the Mount Barker CBD.
Grandview Homes Accommodation are the perfect central base to explore the wider Adelaide Hills. They are a mere 5 minutes to Hahndorf and only 30 minutes to Adelaide.
Nearby world-renowned wineries and tourist attractions:
- Historic Hahndorf Tourist Village
- Adelaide Hills Wineries
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region
- McLaren Vale Wine Region
- Barossa Valley Wine Region
- Victor Harbor and the Fleurieu Peninsula
Enjoy a complimentary bottle of superb South Australian Wine whilst planning your itinerary for your stay.
Take a short stroll to fantastic coffee places in the main street of Mount Barker, drive to the nearby Adelaide Hills wineries or go over to Wallis Cinemas for a movie/meal deal at the Wallis Tavern.
Apartment 1: 1 Coral Street, Mount Barker, SA, 5251
Apartment 2: 11 Flaxley Road, Mount Barker, SA, 5251
|1 King Bed|
|1 Queen Bed|
|2 King Beds|
Inclusions for Both Apartments
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washing/drying combo machine
- Split System Air-Conditioning in all main rooms
- Bottle of South Australian Wine
- Unlimited Internet
- 2 TV’s
- Linen and Towels
- Ironing facilities
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Private outdoor area
- Parking for 2 cars
Book The Flaxley Apartments - Receive Instant Confirmation
The Adelaide Home
35 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker SA 5251
- Centrally located, right in the city centre of Mount Barker
- 100 metres to main street
- 100 metres to cafe’s, restaurants & shops
- 100 metres to major supermarkets
- 100 metres to Wallis Cinemas
- 4 bedrooms-Sleeps 8
- King in main bedroom with en-suite and built-in robe
- King in second bedroom adjacent to bathroom
- King in third bedroom adjacent to bathroom
- Queen in fourth bedroom.
- Award winning ex-Display home
- Luxury boutique accommodation
- Spacious open plan living
- Separate 2nd living area.
- 6-star energy rated
- Free Wifi
- 50” Smart TV
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Private courtyard overlooking parklands
- Gas log fire
- Full kitchen facilities
- Oven,hotplates, rangehood
- Plates,cups,cutlery and kitchen utensils provided
- 2 bathrooms
- Free-standing bath in main bathroom.
- Hair Dryer
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Linen and towels provided
- Free off-site parking
Book The Adelaide - Receive Instant Confirmation
An above expectations experience that we will highly recommend to family and friends
We were amazed that the property was even better than the photos. The high quality decor left us feeling very fortunate to be enjoying two nights at this location. It was great to be able to meet Tania and chat about the local features and where to find the best coffee. She kindly demonstrated how to use the in house coffee machine.Neville & Marian
Amazing for a holiday home.
A wonderful balance of homely and refined.The décor has been exquisitely & tastefully chosen and arranged.
It is also wonderful to look out the kitchen and lounge room windows with only a view of beautiful Australian countryside.
You obviously know this because it is your business but I think it is also nice to be affirmed and appreciated and we congratulate you.
Ph: 0418 815 724
Winner Best Display Home 2016 ($350-$500,000 category) SA Master Builders awards.
Won a commendation award in 2010 SA Master Builders (Excellence in a Display Home $300-$500,000).
Grandview Homes Accommodation